Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Princess Made Bento's #1 & 2

(due to my forgetting, I have re-arranged my posts ROFL)

Created: OCTOBER 23, 2007




My daughter not only loves eating the bento's, she has now decided making them herself is just as fun. So left on her own, she makes a sandwich, we all know that is a staple for her. I even sent her with ramen noodles once in her Barbie Funtainer, she came home and said never again Mom...

Per usual, we have a bologna sandwich cut diagonally in one sandwich box. In another sandwich box are silicone cups with grapes and gummy bears. Peanut butter cheese crackers instead of chips, and a hershey's stolen from the Halloween candy bowl, for a treat












Created: October 09, 2007


So, as you know my life has been insane and most of our bentos have been copies of other bentos or just plain boring. However!!! Princess made her very own, I am not much on details as I still need to blog about her losing her first tooth this evening and determining how much loot she gets! Without further ado...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.