
With being sick this past weekend, I was in no mood to be too creative for lunch for tomorrow for Princess. So as per the norm, we have a bologna sandwich, gummy bears and purple grapes. I had added crackers this time and a HK bear rice mold to keep the gummy bears separated from the grapes.The box wouldn't close so I removed the mold and just placed the top on so to surprise her about the gummies! Then I tied a pink scarf in a bow around the box as it tends to come open.


2 comments:
Nothing wrong with bologna! Around here it's peanut butter and jelly. You might try getting fun cookie cutters to cut the bologna into cool shapes (the downside: you lose a lot, it might take an extra sandwich to feed Princess well). Hearts, animals, triangles... heck if there's not a Hello Kitty cookie cutter out there I'll, I'll... eat bologna!
If you look at some of my other bento's, she's had hello kitty bologna sandwiches before and loved them. She's the shiznit at lunch time!
Post a Comment